Rhode Island School of Design (Providence, RI), class of 2016
BFA in Furniture Design
Concentration in Nature, Culture, and Sustainability Studies
Design and Architecture Senior High (Miami, FL), class of 2011
Program: Architecture/Interior Design
President of the National Honor Society and Environmental Club
- Providence, RI (June 2016-Currently)
- Managing and designing a range of projects that investigate topics/issues such as product design and manufacturing, built-in furniture systems and the making of private spaces in public areas.
+ I managed, designed, and fabricated these
+ I also helped design, fabricate and install the Downtown Providence Parks Conservancy's
and the Olin College Library
- Providence, RI (Summer 2015)
- Worked within an interdisciplinary team on several site-specific projects that spanned realms in between furniture and architectural design. Synthesized thematic research into successful product and spatial concepts for in-house production that utilized CNC-milling techinques.
Some of the projects I worked on include the
, and the
- Providence, RI (Summer 2014)
- Part of a team in charge of redesigning a Gothic Revival church in Pawtucket, RI into artists’ lofts. Project involved drawing plans and conducting research in compliance with zoning laws and codes.
RISD Furniture Department Wood Shop - Providence, RI (2014-present)
- Oversaw the department's wood shop and assisted students with various needs.
RISD Media Resources - Providence, RI (2012-present)
- Responsible for the checkout of equipment to students, administering late fees and invoices, and setting up media equipment at both on-campus and off-campus events.
DESIGNxRI's DESIGN FORWARD Emerge Program (2017)
RISD’s “The Charlotte Perriand Award” (2016)
Better Again Show (RISD Museum, Gelman Gallery, 2016)
CustomMade’s “Why buy custom furniture?” Scholarship (2015)
Benington University’s “Plain China” (2014)